More information about languages 

Forum Daily Talk More information about languages  
Autor More information about languages
KortalMombat

105 Jahre
männlich
von KortalMombat am 15.02.2023 um 07:27 Uhr:
I like to read and learn more about different languages. At university I studied different languages, including ancient ones. Perhaps that is why this topic is so close to me.
Millicus

39 Jahre
männlich
von Millicus am 15.02.2023 um 07:34 Uhr:
On the contrary, I have always had difficulty learning languages. It's hard for me to learn languages.
lolapaluuza

34 Jahre
männlich
von lolapaluuza am 15.02.2023 um 10:35 Uhr:
If you are interested in reading and learning more about different languages, then I can recommend you to read the article about best way to learn spanish. Actually, this is a blog of the Lingopie platform, which offers a cool way to learn languages through movies, TV shows and series. By the way, if you find it difficult to learn languages, then try this way. You might enjoy learning languages through movies.
Cosm0naut

75 Jahre
männlich
von Cosm0naut am 25.02.2023 um 10:17 Uhr:
I think that learning foreign languages has now become much easier thanks to the huge number of platforms and information available on the Internet. I often use the promova blog, where there are articles like https://promova.com/blog/media-vocabulary-for-l... . Basically, with their help, I learn new words, phrases, idioms, and so on, to increase my vocabulary.
Dein Beitrag zu diesem Thema
Hier könntest Du Deinen Beitrag zu diesem Thema verfassen...
...wenn Du eingeloggt wärst! Melde Dich jetzt an oder erstelle Dir einen kostenlosen Zugang.
Copyright © WebSphere Media. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. gus.websphere-media.de